NYCD: The Blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

"INTRUSIVE JUNK?"

Here is a letter sent to NYCD from an old "friend & customer," who was in our Upper West Side shop so often, we started paying him a salary.

Gentlemen-
I hope and trust this will be my final request to be removed from your mailing list.Please know I find your newsletter intrusive junk mail that is of no interest to me.It was a pleasure to patronize your shop for many years-it is now annoying to recieve your newsletter.
PLEASE STOP SENDING THEM!


True, we could have removed him from the mailing list sooner, if we had wanted to. But he still owes us $27.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael in New York said...

Hey Anjaka,

I like YOUR blogs. (And I'm gay, so you know I say that with all due respect.) Nice blogs.

And doesn't that deadbeat guy know your email newsletter is award-winning? He thinks it's annoying -- and I think it doesn't come enough. There's no pleasing some people. Can I pay you $27 to keep sending him the emails for the rest of your life?

8:54 PM  
Blogger NYCD Online said...

He's already threatened us with a possible report to the "Better E-Mail Bureau Of Boise," or something equally as scary. I forget. But thanks for the offer, the kudos, and the "coming out."

6:26 AM  
Blogger soundsource said...

is that the guy i see walking around the upper west with the giant L on his head. not like the nycd newsletter and blogs, i'm speechless(which is rare for me)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home